Vortec Lover's '98 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:bawl: can I please no one??? hahahahaha

Next------ new light housings and a BB tuneup. Considering tow mirrors, but not sold on it yet. Probably customize my badging. I really like the close-to-stock look, and don't want to drift too far.

Trust me, I think the truck looks great as is. Just wondering what dreams you had up next to become reality. Wish I bought the Sierra the dealer had where I bought my Duramax since yours looks so good. Maroon interior, stick on chrome, and an $8,000 price tag didn't sit well with me though.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Trust me, I think the truck looks great as is. Just wondering what dreams you had up next to become reality. Wish I bought the Sierra the dealer had where I bought my Duramax since yours looks so good. Maroon interior, stick on chrome, and an $8,000 price tag didn't sit well with me though.

:lol: I know, just poking with you. And thank you--- I'm over $8k deep into this one by now I'm sure... but hey, looks killer and no payments every month and still get better mileage than guys at work who DO have payments on their trucks.... and mine has been in the machine shop less. Win - Win situation my friend.

Looks good man!

Maybe some lower color matched oem flares for thought! :shrug:

uh-oh.... that again :lol:

Rotors or calipers?

ROTORS!!! thank you Zeus for zapping sense into me. My last ones got grooved deep on one side and were messing up my braking

Last edited: