Updated Overhead Consoles--More Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sokr915

Reaction score
not to high jack your thread but how do you take those off? ive been wanting to take my down and paint part of it but cant figure out how to remove it

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I would take the first one if I could somehow fit the rear heat and a/c in the back of my Tahoe. Just having A/C in the rear sucks, but I guess it is better than nothing!

Not to distract anyone, but if you go salvaging a lot could you find a part for me? I need the heater control valve solenoid. It is what controls the vacuum going to the valve when the A/C is turned on. It is mounted to the bottom right corner of the A/C accumulator. If you are confused on what it is I will find a pic of it on Alldata. Just name your price. I cannot find it around here and controlling it by hand under the hood is annoying!

Reaction score
I would take the first one if I could somehow fit the rear heat and a/c in the back of my Tahoe. Just having A/C in the rear sucks, but I guess it is better than nothing!

Not to distract anyone, but if you go salvaging a lot could you find a part for me? I need the heater control valve solenoid. It is what controls the vacuum going to the valve when the A/C is turned on. It is mounted to the bottom right corner of the A/C accumulator. If you are confused on what it is I will find a pic of it on Alldata. Just name your price. I cannot find it around here and controlling it by hand under the hood is annoying!

PM sent.

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm closing off this sale post because most parts have sold or been used and I have some other parts I didn't have listed that I just got. I will be posting a new for sale thread soon with what I have left. It's going to be a bulk thread of everything.