88-94 Interior Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some interior parts for sale for 88-94 trucks. Please feel free to make an offer. I will also be willing to trade for good 88-94 maroon/red interior parts. I am looking for a courtesy panel cover and the panel that bridges the gap under the steering column. I am willing to wheel and deal to get those parts.

Gray kicker panels - $20 + shipping - I will get photos of the backside. The foam is missing.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cup holders - 2x blue, 1 gray.

From left to right:

Left - blue, one minor white stain on it, functions fine, $45 + shipping

Middle - blue, does not close straight nor lock when open, no damage or stains, $40 + shipping

Right - gray, great condition, $50 + shipping

Last edited:

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue ash tray - great condition, $30 + shipping

Door switches bezel. I am unsure if the switches work. The plastic bezels are not cracked or warped, but they do show some wear. These might be good for someone to paint and clear over for their vehicle. I will offer these at $20 + shipping.

Passenger side arm rest, clean and no tears, $15 + shipping

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue and gray transfer case shifter covers. Both are in good condition on the exterior. They both have some minor wear on the inside. First, the gray one has some warping by the light socket. It is missing a plastic tab that holds the brushes in place. I have shift knobs for these if you want them.

The blue one has a crack in the white plastic piece on the inside on the part that holds the brushes.

These are both $35 + shipping.

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m thinking about doing a custom interior in mine this summer. I’ll let u know if you’re still interested when I do. I’ve got a really clean maroon interior, I just don’t like it a whole lot. I’d be willing to get rid of a lot of it pretty cheap.

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
Ha, I like your profile slogan ... Maroon interior addict ... actually, I like the maroon interiors on the 88-94 trucks too.

My 1990 has a cognac (tan) interior, which is not too common apparently. I've seen way more maroon or blue interiors on the 88-94s. Honestly, I didn't like the cognac color at first, but it's grown on me.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha, I like your profile slogan ... Maroon interior addict ... actually, I like the maroon interiors on the 88-94 trucks too.

My 1990 has a cognac (tan) interior, which is not too common apparently. I've seen way more maroon or blue interiors on the 88-94s. Honestly, I didn't like the cognac color at first, but it's grown on me.
I’ve never seen a cognac interior in person, only photos. I really like that color.

Seems like every truck I’ve ended up buying has just happened to have maroon interior. I would like to have a blue interior, someday.