Updated Overhead Consoles--More Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Complete gray unit in excellent condition. $50 obo plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Parts unit from my other thread that is now complete. It does need fabric or paint also the tabs were cut off the back. $20 plus shipping.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the top one, can you measure the length? if it will fit in the single cab i just got and awesome idea and will take it off your hands lol

Reaction score
the top one, can you measure the length? if it will fit in the single cab i just got and awesome idea and will take it off your hands lol

It will fit in a regular cab. The second one was in a regular cab and they are the same length. Let me know.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ship her to 48169 lol, you think i can make those hvac conrols work in mine? either way im gona try it. let me know what shipping is and ill get a paypal account open this time so your not waiting around

Reaction score
ship her to 48169 lol, you think i can make those hvac conrols work in mine? either way im gona try it. let me know what shipping is and ill get a paypal account open this time so your not waiting around

Last one I shipped to the detroit area cost me around $15 plus some change. How's $60 shipped??

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sounds good to me! ill try to get a paypal acct when i get home from work ( i dont trust the ppl that watch me lol ) and ill let you know as soons as its open.

Reaction score
that sounds good to me! ill try to get a paypal acct when i get home from work ( i dont trust the ppl that watch me lol ) and ill let you know as soons as its open.

Sounds good, I'll mark it as sold unless I hear different from you.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey i looked at my headliner today are you sure that thing will fit? it just looks a little long from the picture and gussing about how long it would be