Updated Overhead Consoles--More Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
hey i looked at my headliner today are you sure that thing will fit? it just looks a little long from the picture and gussing about how long it would be

Yes sir it will fit, let me look around somebody on one of these sites has pics.

Reaction score
hey i looked at my headliner today are you sure that thing will fit? it just looks a little long from the picture and gussing about how long it would be

I knew I had seen the info you are looking for it's right here on this site. Look under OEM and custom Interiors, once in that section look for the post overhead consoles. First thing talked about is reg. cab applications.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh ok ill check it out then. if you say it fits i still want it. i couldnt get paypal working for me lastnight because of my computer at home but ill try again tonight, sorry for the delay man!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ahh ha, always right! im even more excited to get it now since seeing it in a reg cab! well if paypal doesnt work we will figure somthing out, even if it means driving to you to get that bugger! ill let you know what goes on man.

Reaction score
ahh ha, always right! im even more excited to get it now since seeing it in a reg cab! well if paypal doesnt work we will figure somthing out, even if it means driving to you to get that bugger! ill let you know what goes on man.

If you want to send me a money order that is fine to. Let me know.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah which ever works first man. i dont want to keep you waiting and i would like to install that sucker asap lol. so if paypal doesnt work tonight ill put a money order in the mail hopfully by tomorrow at the latest. i think i have your adress in my inbox ill double check to make sure. but if i get paypal working youll have to walk me through it because idk how that stuff works.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i do have your adress, ill send out a message late tonight when i get home if i get paypal open.

Reaction score
yeah which ever works first man. i dont want to keep you waiting and i would like to install that sucker asap lol. so if paypal doesnt work tonight ill put a money order in the mail hopfully by tomorrow at the latest. i think i have your adress in my inbox ill double check to make sure. but if i get paypal working youll have to walk me through it because idk how that stuff works.

Not a problem, as soon as payment gets to me either paypal or MO I'll get it shipped asap. You should get it pretty quick being we are in the same state.

Last edited:

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im just going with the money order man lol. do you want me to have it made out to you? its been a while since i sent one but i think you gotta put a name on it like a check.