Updated Overhead Consoles--More Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Complete console is still for sale. Here's the deal I will not "hold" anything for anybody, if 10 people are interested in a part then my rule is first one to transfer the money via paypal gets the part. I don't care if you call dibs or not, I am not holding for 4-5 days for you to decide you don't want it and I miss selling to someone else. First to pay gets the part.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Im looking for the cover plate that goes in place of the Hvac controls if you got any. I wanna take my controls out and replace with that blank plate.

Reaction score
Im looking for the cover plate that goes in place of the Hvac controls if you got any. I wanna take my controls out and replace with that blank plate.

That's one thing I don't have. All of the "junk" consoles I have picked thru were missing them, they seem to be a hot item.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Ya it is. LOL I think the s-10 blazers had them too. Not sure tho. I cant remember if they do. Oh well I will just keep digging. Thanx tho. If you find one let me know cuz I want it. Thanx