Turbocharged 5.7 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Remember to tack everything in place before welding it out too. Try to keep your bends smooth and place waste gate so the exhaust pushes on the valve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ed_P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago that it doesn’t pay to be a ***** to people you don’t know. I offered my two cents and was polite about it.

I’ve seen met angry over simple comments, and I don’t find it necessary, so I don’t go that route. I do hope @Legend20seVen finds out the information they’re after.

I think you misinterpreted what I said . I felt that naturally aspirated solution was good enough to get power. Snot is a term I use for torque ! smoke ! snot ! grunt. go right ahead and throw 600 hp on powdered rods, le
I learned a long time ago that it doesn’t pay to be a ***** to people you don’t know. I offered my two cents and was polite about it.

I’ve seen multitudes of people get angry over simple comments, and I don’t find it necessary, so I don’t go that route. I do hope @Legend20seVen finds out the information they’re after.

and your problem is? exactly...lol

Legend20seVen

Reaction score
What is the easiest way to handle the boost with tbi? Like I guess I am saying is this is where I am drawing a blank. What all would I need to make it run with the tbi?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
blow through mod the TB, VAFPR, 3 bar map from a gtp or sy/ty. i ran a 3rd injector on a Switch for WOT operation. then retrim your timing and fuel tables.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
its pretty easy and worthwhile, just really have to know how to tune it. most people dont know how or how efficient TBI can be so they say its "limited" your other option, that been done for decades depending on year is grabbing everything to GO MPFI based of certain TBI computers.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put a Weiand 177 blower on a fairly stock 350 TBI over 10 years ago. Running the EBL and a 2-bar Syclone/Typhoon MAP. Marine 2" TBI unit with the OEM regulator blocked off with a plate. Hooked an external 4:1 rising rate FMU to it with a base pressure of 12 psi. Under boost it ran as much as 52 psi fuel pressure @ 10 psi boost. Drove it for over a year like that. Took out 4 well built 700r4s in that time. With bolt ons the 350 probably made 250 hp and 350 tq. With the 10 psi boost on it, it was something around 400 hp and 450 tq. Powdered metal rods and hyper pistons held up just fine.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I put a Weiand 177 blower on a fairly stock 350 TBI over 10 years ago. Running the EBL and a 2-bar Syclone/Typhoon MAP. Marine 2" TBI unit with the OEM regulator blocked off with a plate. Hooked an external 4:1 rising rate FMU to it with a base pressure of 12 psi. Under boost it ran as much as 52 psi fuel pressure @ 10 psi boost. Drove it for over a year like that. Took out 4 well built 700r4s in that time. With bolt ons the 350 probably made 250 hp and 350 tq. With the 10 psi boost on it, it was something around 400 hp and 450 tq. Powdered metal rods and hyper pistons held up just fine.

this is intriguing