TUNE PCM For Less.Net Anyone Have One?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gearheadmike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to have my 96 1500 tuned need the cat/egr/ rear o2's deleted and running cai and long tube headers. Have a 5 speed so not worried about trans tuning.
My question is does anyone here have a tune done by PCM For Less and how do you like it and whats your review of them?

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I don't have anything done on my GMT400, but on my Trailblazer I used one of their Efan kits, and it was well put together and worked fine for two years. I would definitely trust them for tuning.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I'm looking to have my 96 1500 tuned need the cat/egr/ rear o2's deleted and running cai and long tube headers. Have a 5 speed so not worried about trans tuning.
My question is does anyone here have a tune done by PCM For Less and how do you like it and whats your review of them?
If you end up going with it, do me a favor and post back about it. I need the same thing done (cat, o2's, egr). I've been holding off since I don't really have any tuning friends for trucks so this could work out just fine for me.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bryan from PCM for Less tuned my supercharged 305 when I was still running the blackbox PCM vial mail order and did an amazing job. Not sure if he is still there but his work was top notch!

Gearheadmike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i got my pcm done at pcmforless i bought one from him then returned my old back as a core. I could tell a difference when i first fired it up. But thats all i can say right now as its not on road yet and still have some stuff to finish up.
Lotta work when its a frame off restore lol