Transmission crossmember for true duals and ground clearance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

eBay seller SHORTBEDSWAP sells these for about $150 vs. $300+ that I’ve seen for running long tube headers and duals keeping the 3” exhaust tubes tucked up tight. Link where I discovered it is the first link. Second link he discusses using Speed Engineering 3” stainless exhaust kit for 99-06 & 07 up trucks but it will work on 88-98 trucks as he points out. His truck still has the LT style engine and 700r4 trans. as does mine but works fine with the later model exhaust. Ive seen killer deals on Speed Engineering scratch n dent sale stuff and it’s a bargain for 3” stainless stuff.
You must be registered for see images attach

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I bought it because I’m running long tube headers with 3” collectors and 3” stainless out with @ 450 HP in a truck that’s lowered and can go lower and my size 13 on the pedal. I’m building this one to drive the crap out of and run Power Tours and other random road trips. Keeping floor heat down is high on my list, cab has 80 mil Killmat and thermal barrier backed carpet. Spent a 3,500 mile Power Tour in my ‘29 roadster and hot feet in the summer ain’t no fun .

And I’m old