Trailer upgrade build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so here is a question for you all. i am going to run 2 lights on the side of the box to shine the deck and then two just behind the fenders to shine the ground behind. my plan is to tie the reverse lights into the relay for night time backing up. i have a set of your normal fog lights and they are good enough. i have ran them before for backup lights on my truck. my question is has anyone messed with led flood lights? i been seeing them on tow trucks and line-hull trucks in the shop be never really seen them at night. are they worth the extra money? sometimes working on stuff at night the lights may be on and i know i have 2 large battery the amps on fog lights is kinda high. thought's?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If your gona have um on a long time id say go with L.E.Ds they draw ALOT less and will last longet

sent from my Big Block powered phone

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i will just have to see if i can find a set cheap. i have 2 1,100cca battery's so i think i will be good for a little bit and i has a charge wire to the truck.