tow mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Who cares if people copy, or look for good or bad reasons. Seems to me, its yoru truck, if you like it. Drive it! plus, if people are copying, you know you did something right! but either, everyone will do what they want. When it comes to customising a vehicle, theirs always someone else out there with the same mod. But its all part of customizing!

countryboy81

Reaction score
i just installed my gmt800 tow mirrors on my 96 k3500 cc drw, and i think they look awesome. i can now see past my duals, driver side works right, passenger side the power mirror is opposite i.e. up is down, left is right, i don't know why. after that i just gotta hook up park/turn light and the defrost.
You must be registered for see images attach

redchev20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
About how much does.a set cost? Without the power option (im assuming that makes it more expensive) ha. Ive been looking for these for awhile now i noticed everyone on the forum seems to be getting them! But up here in minnesota nobody has them haha. Where do you guys order them from?

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
About how much does.a set cost? Without the power option (im assuming that makes it more expensive) ha. Ive been looking for these for awhile now i noticed everyone on the forum seems to be getting them! But up here in minnesota nobody has them haha. Where do you guys order them from?

ebay is where i got mine and every one on here has been getting them from there it seems like. i looked for the none power for one of my buddys and they where 150 bucks shipped i paid about 180 for power.

eric you have a good point. and countryboy it looks good.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They range from 160-180 for manual with out the marker lights depending on seller. Only place I've seen them is ebay. Just search for towing mirrors for what ever year your truck is an take your pick....

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

Ebay seller optionracing

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
i just installed my gmt800 tow mirrors on my 96 k3500 cc drw, and i think they look awesome. i can now see past my duals, driver side works right, passenger side the power mirror is opposite i.e. up is down, left is right, i don't know why. after that i just gotta hook up park/turn light and the defrost.
You must be registered for see images attach

Pull the wires back out of the plug then you can move them around til you figure out which wire goes where then plug it back up right