tow mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the dodge mirrors are pretty good looking on these trucks but there are already two brothers that have them on there trucks in my area. i would be the first with the gmt800 tow mirrors unless one is hiding from me some were.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
the dodge mirrors are pretty good looking on these trucks but there are already two brothers that have them on there trucks in my area. i would be the first with the gmt800 tow mirrors unless one is hiding from me some were.

I thought the same thing when i put them on my truck, since then i have seen 3 others with the gmt800 tow mirrors

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I thought the same thing when i put them on my truck, since then i have seen 3 others with the gmt800 tow mirrors

Heck, where I am, it doesn't matter- everyone drives GMT800s and dodges! I stand out as one of the few guys who has a nice GMT400.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Sorry, what you mean?

Sorry for not clarifying! (and thanks for filling in 97PROSHOZ71)

I live in a place where there are hundreds and hundreds of bigger trucks with tow mirrors, but maybe only 1 or 2 of them are older Chevys. All of the contractors in this part of Iowa are pretty rich (or now very poor) and they all like the brand new trucks. If I put towing mirrors on my truck, I wouldn't have to worry about copying anyone else in the area because most people around here don't have a truck as old as mine!

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

yeah one of my buddys is going to get them for his truck now witch is alright. my truck sure does stick out now tho that is for sure idk if people are turning there heads for a good thing or not ha just like to think they are.