TOTM Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:imo: this is the way I would set it up. Not going against your ideas at all because honestly, I like the idea of different categories for each month.

Since this is going for February TOTM - if we do make a calendar, I think we should have Butch or someone make a nice collage of some of our trucks for January, than each month after that gets its own truck per TOTM winner.

If we do the Stock & Modified TOTM sections - we should run 6 months at first, and if it gets bigger after that - 12 months.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to make a voting thread for the February TOTM. If a mod could sticky it and the subission thread, and close the submission thread, then we can start the voting.

I kinda like the "theme" idea, so throw out some suggestions for March TOTM. Also, should we do a format like this? 2 Weeks: general submissions, 1 week to narrow those down to 5 or 6 trucks, last week for final voting.

Let me know what you guys think. Don't forget to go and vote, and if a mod could help me out, that would be great. Maybe a mod should "take over" from now on, so it's just smoother and easier.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think butch is trying to create a new one with a poll

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Butch is making a poll thread. So he locked that one and is going to make a poll thread and is also going to add votes for the people who already have onto the poll (or he's trying to). That's why. I agree, a poll would be much easier. Any ideas for March TOTM theme?