TOTM Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shoot if we knew you were gunna get back online gmcyuk you could have added poll to the existing one

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
No, I tried that, but when you edit the original, I couldn't find where to add the poll, besides, I had to call it a night early, driving to Sacramento early this morning.
Butch did a GREAT job with the voting thread, looks awesome, so go over and vote! Thanks Butch!

FastOrange, I like that idea, especially because the winner can't win the next month, so they can't suggest a theme that they think they would win. What do you say guys? Winner picks next month's theme?

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
sounds like a plan. since different people would be picking the theme then we will get alot of different aspects of these trucks

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
No, I tried that, but when you edit the original, I couldn't find where to add the poll, besides, I had to call it a night early, driving to Sacramento early this morning.
Butch did a GREAT job with the voting thread, looks awesome, so go over and vote! Thanks Butch!

FastOrange, I like that idea, especially because the winner can't win the next month, so they can't suggest a theme that they think they would win. What do you say guys? Winner picks next month's theme?

i think its a good idea, i think it would really turn out to be a variety of themes.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Now that we have the first one behind us what is everyones thoughts? I'll pm 88gmctruck tonight for his theme suggestion and we'll give that a go, then immediately open another submission thread on 2-1-2011 (tomorrow).

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Now that we have the first one behind us what is everyones thoughts? I'll pm 88gmctruck tonight for his theme suggestion and we'll give that a go, then immediately open another submission thread on 2-1-2011 (tomorrow).

sounds good.

BeefStew42791

Reaction score
Over on therangerstation.com they have a really good arrangement for totm. Maybe some pointers could be had from there to here, my favorite part of it is after you have 12 winners per 12 months then at the end a vote is held for the toty (year). Another good thing they have is it's divided up between street trucks and 4x4 trucks, and probably the best point is they don't let people nominate themselves, otherwise there's 500 posts of people nominating themselves every month.