TOTM Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the category idea is something I stole from a pontiac club. They had many different kinds of builds and having the different themes worked like a charm. It doesnt have to just be car show stuff. It can be best rear and any shot of the back of the truck is game.

Reaction score
honestly, we had had like what 5 or 6 entry's so far? how are we gonna split that up into Stock and Modified?, i think we should wait a couple months for that.

Its sad... but your rite. I couldn't honestly win in any category ,and Im one of the few who even entered. :( Id be guaranteed a month because we need twelve. That aint even rite. lol...

Reaction score
the category idea is something I stole from a pontiac club. They had many different kinds of builds and having the different themes worked like a charm. It doesnt have to just be car show stuff. It can be best rear and any shot of the back of the truck is game.

I like this idea more and more Sully, maybe more will enter in time as it grows.. But till then how bout the themed idea you got, with no time restraints against a winner. (for now anyways)..To each his own in the creativity of his photo.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Yeah, there is allot of differences between rides.. Some are all about the performance, some are static drops, some are custom bagged, some are a basic lift, and yet some are all out lifted, and even a few are just all out custom in each field.:hmm: So i kinda like the theme idea... Best motor. Best paint. Best suspension dropped. Best suspension lifted. Best stereo. Best interior. and so on.. Doing it that way there is no need in a 6 or 12 month deal.. And someone with more than one of the options can compete in each class they fit into, which would be fair to them. In my opinion. Wouldnt it be cool if you won best motor this month and a few months later you won best paint? You cant win best motor again till next year, and you may or even may not then anyways... It would be like a year long car show. And at the end of the year all the winners can be put into a kick ass GMT400 calender, put the runners up/competitors in small pics along the bottom of the months.:rocking:

I don't think he was talking about different classes, that would get way too cluttered and crazy. I think he meant each month's theme would be different for TOTM for example:
January-Paint
February-Performance
March-Interior

etc. I think that would be a good idea, just to kind of mix it up, because it's true that different people focus on different areas when building their truck.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I don't think he was talking about different classes, that would get way too cluttered and crazy. I think he meant each month's theme would be different for TOTM for example:
January-Paint
February-Performance
March-Interior

etc. I think that would be a good idea, just to kind of mix it up, because it's true that different people focus on different areas when building their truck.

i second.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Sounds like the best plan of action to me, I don't think we have the member base to support separate categories yet.