torsion bar problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pewterz71

Reaction score
hey guys i just got done putting new ball joints and upper and lower control arm bushings on my 98 z71. everything went on as it should but when i dropped the truck off the jacks to finish up the truck went straight to the ground in the front. i noticed that the torsion bar keys were not touching the adjustment bolts and that the torsion bars were slammed into the crossmember. Can someone please tell me how to re adjust this or fix this so the truck sits as it should? Thanks guys!!!

pewterz71

Reaction score
I've never done this before and do not know how to re-install keys so the truck sits at the stock or level height. can you tell me how to do that?

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I've never done this before and do not know how to re-install keys so the truck sits at the stock or level height. can you tell me how to do that?

Jack the truck up and undo the bolts then take the keys out and put them back in so they out tension on the bars

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone