Torque Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I ordered a BAFX off Amazon for 24 bucks, should be here Friday. Has good reviews and a one year warranty, so fingers crossed!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The adapters are all pretty much the same. I own several ranging from the $11 Amazon special to a $90 PLX Kiwi. Can't tell a difference between any of them. Only nice thing about the PLX is it has a bit of cord for remote mounting and a switch on the unit so it won't draw power while plugged in.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Well I got it... Now... When I start logging, where the hell are the logs going?

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got it too. I've got one of the BAFX adapters that is about 3 or 4 inches long and in a black plastic case. It was <$20 IIRC.

I love the app a lot. I feel in the dark when I'm in someone's car without it and can't see random things like my throttle position, intake air temperatures, and what not. It's funny how you get used to that I'm used to being able to look at that kind of stuff.
It's also nice because I LS swapped my truck and still haven't gotten my tachometer working so Torque has been my only tachometer for the last 6 months. It's also really nice be be able to pull up codes and stuff at home to diagnose problems (super important with an engine swap saved me a ton of time)

For the record Torque lite is still pretty decent but torque pro is a decent upgrade for the few dollars it cost. (at least in the States)

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Its a nice app... But the stuff I log, where are those log files going?

So far I've only been able see live data and pull codes, no logs