2024 Scan Tool / App Recco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS_Trash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found some old threads, as tech changes thinking I could get some newer info

I’m looking for suggestions for an OBD2 Bluetooth to iOS app suggestion. I know Android has the Torque Pro that can give timing info, retard, etc.

I’m looking for who is running iOS and what your setup is.

I ordered this already cheap option, I can return it easy enough to Amazon. Right now I need to read MAF and O2 sensor values but would like to see what the cost will be to do more enhances things around the distributor/Cam, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1971.jpeg
    IMG_1971.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1972.jpeg
    IMG_1972.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 3

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have IOS. Get Dash Command for $9.99, then in app purchase get GM PIDs for your specific year. Well worth it.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BAFX makes one for Androids and another for IOS.
If your Veepeak is for IOS, you should be fine with Dash Command.

OBS_Trash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the assist, I used the above VEEPEAK OBD Bluetooth paired with the Dash Command for $10, purchased the 96 PID for 10$ and it tells me everything from MAF g/s - Misfire counts each cylinder, timing, 02 sensor and much more. $50 total. Thanks again!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the assist, I used the above VEEPEAK OBD Bluetooth paired with the Dash Command for $10, purchased the 96 PID for 10$ and it tells me everything from MAF g/s - Misfire counts each cylinder, timing, 02 sensor and much more. $50 total. Thanks again!
And CMP!