Torque Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use it. I have one of the little elm adapters.

I bought one of the cheaper ones on amazon. It's small and sort of transparent blue.

I haven't had any issues at all. I paid $10 shipped back in April

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Awesome, I've been looking at those and they are so cheap compared to the others.

Exactly what I needed

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I think i paid 9.50 works great love it somone sent me torque pro for free so that was nice

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Just one if the cheap elm ones off eBay, I think I paid 7.50 for it. It's awesome being able to check and clear my own codes, not to mention the extra gauges possible with the app. I think the app was 5 dollars or so, well worth it.

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just FYI, if you're tech savvy at all you can just google "Torque Pro .apk" and get the full version of the app for free. I paid for mine personally because I felt like supporting the developer, but if you want to see what works and what doesn't you can always just grab it and check it out.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just FYI, if you're tech savvy at all you can just google "Torque Pro .apk" and get the full version of the app for free. I paid for mine personally because I felt like supporting the developer, but if you want to see what works and what doesn't you can always just grab it and check it out.
That's what i did haha

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I have the app, I just need to get the adapter. I was just leery of something that costs 85 or more over here and only 7 over there... That's crazy haha.

How do you guys like the app?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've got the transparent blue "ELM327" adapter and use Torque Pro on my Blackberry. Works fine on my 300C SRT8 but can't make it communicate with the Suburban. If you saw the wiring harness you probably wouldn't blame the adapter or the app...but unfortunately that's really the vehicle I need it for! Oh well, one of these days I'll work it out.

Richard