Torque Pro Oil Pressure and Trans Temp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am using Torque Pro (paid version) to monitor the ecu. I can not seem to get it to read the oil pressure or trans temp. I am under the impression both of these are readable out of the ecu. Is this correct? if so does anyone have any ideas how to get them to read in Torque Pro? I have searched around and found PID's for other GM vehicles but have had no luck with my '97 C1500

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
GMT400 ECM/PCM's don't know what the oil pressure is. It's fed directly to the gauge cluster from the sensor.

Trans temp on a 4L60E, you'll likely need the correct PID for Torque Pro but I have no idea what it is. They aren't always intuitively named. For example, the PID that works for trans temp in my 2006 Chrysler 300 is named 2012-up Jeep or something like that...but it works. There was some discussion here about it recently so with the correct choice of key words in your search you might find it.

Richard