Tons of obs parts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The column would be fairly straight forward, I would think. Not sure if what drivetrain the donor had would make a dif.
As far as what the cruise system entails, well, to tell you the truth I've never messed with one in GMT400. Square body, sure. But not one of these.
From what I can gather, I'd need the stalk & related harness, plus the sensors for both the brake & the clutch pedal. On these trucks I believe that the cruise may work via the computer. Dunno about that.
My '98 with the automatic has a second cable that goes to the throttle body which is part of the cruise system. The bracket that the '98 uses for the cable stop, is already on my truck that I'm wanting to get this for.
A system for an auto would probably work up until what I'd need for the pedal sensors. Don't know if I could mod a system from an auto to work with a stick.
If anyone can chime in with more knowledge, it'd be much appreciated.
Thought that since you were wrecking these trucks on a regular basis, you would know more than me. Lol! No biggie. I'll do some research.
The tilt column is higher on the 'want' list, for sure!

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any of the speaker vents on the dash or the 4ed bezel on the floor board?
Thanks

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
driverside door panel. (grey mainly the upper piece) Dash Bezel (grey) interior hood pull handle (black) 2 front turn signal pigtails for the turn signal 194 lights. (Longer the better) and the lid for the tool storage under the hood. (black) Hardware for the little side windows (every thing that holds the glass in place including the latch)

for 97 c1500

Last edited:

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dash bezel I have turn signals I have. The other stuff prob not worth the cost to me lol.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Looking for a factory AUX switch that was part of a contractor or snow plow prep package, the pigtail and the retainer. Willing to pay $40 shipped, I am in Canada though.

Big2500Red

Reaction score
Any, my interior is black anyways. Could you get me a price shipped to 85392? You can message me.