Tires??? what do you recommend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Are those 285's on that truck? They look a little larger than 265's..

yes my old kellys were 285s and i loved them but blew my truck up and needed another so i sold them for 25 bucks less than i paid for them after using them 6 months 1 had a few gouges and one had a small slice in the tread but other than that they were great and i will prob be purchasing them again there was not real loud road noise for a mud tire either

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
try the new cooper S/T MAX, all terrain tire,deep lugs, and no noise what so ever...my boss just put them on his duramax work truck and they perform awesome....not to expensive, $234 for 285/75/16

This is more than my yokahama 35's cost me

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here you go

You must be registered for see images attach

I see they got you through some pretty nasty stuff too. Very nice, I'm excited to test them out.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
bought 2 265 definity dakota mt's tonight cost me 350 and some change had something come up and didnt have as much as i want but im hoping to save up and buy 2 more very soon

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im one of the few that have the dakotas and im not really liking them they are cheap thats why i got them they arent very aggressive and wear unusually fast for a all terrain im at 16000 miles and im probably at around 50% tread

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
im one of the few that have the dakotas and im not really liking them they are cheap thats why i got them they arent very aggressive and wear unusually fast for a all terrain im at 16000 miles and im probably at around 50% tread

the mt's which is what i bought has a 40,000 mile warrantee and i talked to a buddy who had them before i purchased and he said they were wearing great as long as he kept them rotated