Thz71's nbs build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So what is the plan?
Therein lies my problem. I Cannot for the life of me decide. One thing I do have going to me is I don't HAVE to hurry. The track is closed for the year and I have maybe one more month of driving anything 2wd before winter. I want a car right now and I will buy one if I find the right one but ik it'd be smart to wait and not have to store it or have money tied up all winter.

But the real problem is what kind of car. Ik I want either a 4th gen ls f body or a g body. Pros on the f body already ls powered, nicer interior, more aftermarket, would take alot less work to get where I want it. Cons alot more expensive, insurance more expensive, not as much pride in buying a car vs. Building one.

Pros for the Gbody I love the way they look,much cheaper, I'd have Alot more money right of the bat for parts. Built not bought

Cons alot more work to get to run the same times as a stock f body, old outdated interior, no bolt on turbo kit for ls engine, reliability issues.
Ls swapped gmt400?
Ehh prob not

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks like a bad @ss car man.
It needs cosmetic work but mechanically solid. I've wanted this car since I was 6 or 7. I'd say it borders on my all time dream car , but it's not a real ws6 and it's not black.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paint it black, no has to know it isn't a real ws6 anyway. The only difference was the intake box and a ls6 intake which they all got anyway after one year.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Paint it black, no has to know it isn't a real ws6 anyway. The only difference was the intake box and a ls6 intake which they all got anyway after one year.
I was thinking about flat back haha

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have 2 lol
You must be registered for see images