Thz71 ' T/A build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
This is my 1998 trans am build it'll be really slow for now as I'm am in the process of finding and buying a house. I've loved these cars since I was little and I finally bought a v8 one. I bought it this winter and put in in storage and I just got it out yesterday. I got big plans for it but as I said they'll be slow for awhile. Here are the pics as it looked when I got it/now.
You must be registered for see images attach
obviously it has had some front end damage in the past and overall it's rough close up. But I wanted a driver and not somthing I'd be afraid to park at walmart like my gmc. Also it was half the price of cleaner ls cars with the same low miles. So it needs front bumper and headlights painted, a passenger fender and probably a hood because some moron put fake hood pins on it. Radio didn't work it's dirty has aftermarket seats that are TERRIBLY uncomfortable they have to go asap. So yesterday I ripped out the old radio 2 amps subs aftermarket speaker wires, replaced a couple blown speakers with ones I had laying around in threw in a kenwood head unit I had.
then I rolled the fenders so the expensive *** nitto 555's would quit rubbing. I have no desire to ever do that again it sucked. I did one last night and the other today.
threw on some drilled and slotted rotors on that came with the car
it sits too high in the front so I think I'm going to order some coil spring compressors instead of renting them again pull the springs and cut at least a coil out.
Also cut the resonator off #wieghtreduction

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Got the old seats out and Vaccumed the whole thing

Got me some stock seats with inflatable bolsters. 100% better than the aftermarket junk it came with

Customer with a matching SS

Last edited: