Thz71 ' T/A build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
F-bodies are some of the most fun you can have for such a little amount of money, I have a buddy who owns a 96 LT1 Camaro and that thing is crazy fun to drive. LS1 car should be even better.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
F-bodies are some of the most fun you can have for such a little amount of money, I have a buddy who owns a 96 LT1 Camaro and that thing is crazy fun to drive. LS1 car should be even better.
It's a pretty fun car itd be 100% better if I can ditch the seats
It looks good!
Thanks man

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Recipe for win with this car build. Strip everything that doesn't make it go or stop faster. Add parts that make it go and stop faster. Keep the modest appearance it carries right now, and pull wheelies on tuner ********** when tempted and leave them in the DUST when the light says go.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I half wana tear the interior out buy idk if I can do that haha. If I had less money into it I'd have no prob doing it.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Imo keep the interior. On the go fast end these cars get fast quick the ls1 is an excellent platform. Preference is all about which way you want to go with it. Seems like a solid start though

sent from my glade air freshner

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It'll stay relatively low cost as far as mods until I get a house locked down. Some things are just more important.