throttle body opinons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What are your actual goals with the engine/truck? Because otherwise nobody can really give you helpful advice.

Richard

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2
If you thinking putting it on a stock 350 then you are wasting your time and money. You will just over fuel that thing and make it run like crap.

Tylerrabbit93

Reaction score
Overall goal is as much power while still being able to daily drive it. Already has roller cam, forged pistons, rocker arms. Later on I would like a more aggressive cam and aluminum heads, haven't really looked into which heads or cam I'm getting yet though

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I were you I would get a 255 gph fuel pump and modify the tbi to adjust the fuel pressure. Increasing the fuel pressure gives you more fuel and better spray atomization. After doing a lot of modifications like you mentioned a wideband is highly recommended to help get you proper air fuel mixture.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want to DD it your going to want to keep the overdrive. Also the Holley injectors and fuel pressure regulator suck.