This is the setup Im getting, kinda.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
your truck wouldnt sound the same as his...

His truck would sound like mine (no sound clip) mine is much louder than that and I have a 3 foot single before it goes into the 1/2 flowmaster muffler (can't recall what series). I'm going to magnaflow, my truck is much louder than I would like it, gives off that high school redneck tone.

Edit: too tired for edumacated words :crazy:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
His truck would sound like mine (no sound clip) mine is much louder than that and I have a 3 foot single before it goes into the 1/2 flowmaster muffler (can't recall what series). I'm going to magnaflow, my truck is much louder than I would like it, gives off that high school redneck tone.

Edit: too tired for edumacated words :crazy:

So you run duals probably back to where the stock muffler is, then Y it to 1 flowmaster dumped?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Mines running loud as hell after the backfire incident! Blew a weld on the muffler!!!

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck is much louder than I would like it, gives off that high school redneck tone.

:

haha if you only knew what redneck high school sound. We have a kid around here that has a 94 gmc with strait pipe duals and 6inch diesel tips and it sounds horrible

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
So you run duals probably back to where the stock muffler is, then Y it to 1 flowmaster dumped?

Stock manifolds and duals to the where the stock pipe Y's together after the stock cat. con. location into the muffler which exits to duals that come out at 90s right behind the tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

haha if you only knew what redneck high school sound. We have a kid around here that has a 94 gmc with strait pipe duals and 6inch diesel tips and it sounds horrible

I come from the land of mud trucks, we invented the redneck high school sound. :deal: Ever heard a F250 v10 true dualed to stacks? You will straight go Casey Anthony on babies!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^no, this truck sound so bad... and it cackels so much it makes me wanna rip my ears off when he goes by... my ears dont even ring that much after shooting ***** all day with a 12guage with no ear plugs in

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If my girlfriends borther can get her laptop back up and running I can give you a sound clip of what it'll sound like. On my 98 I had stock manifolds, no cats, dual flowmaster 40s (or some **** like that), pipe back to the bumper and dumped right there. It was loud but I liked it.