The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll reach out to him and see if it is doable. I know when I signed up it said that user names could not be changed. I hate to be a problem. Wonder if the account could be deleted and I could create a new one with the correct spelling. Right out of the gate and I'm already causing problems.
Sounds like you will fit right in Cheyenee

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
...or cough up the cash for a decent dash.

From F/B

Steve Villa

46 mins
Obs dash out of 1996 Silverado fits all all obs year models still has air bag in it 100$ no less

Steering wheel also 50$ in very good condition must pick up in Crosbyton

You must be registered for see images

+2

$1,234
1996 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

He's in Nashville. Shipping might be a little expensive, IF he'll ship. Maybe you know someone there?
The price is right! Smokin' deal for a complete dash in that kinda shape!

reclamation95

Reaction score
so has anyone gone through the pprocess of making a gmt800 tahoe console fit a single cab. any pictures of it be awesome

Kirk

Reaction score
The first time that I did this, there was so much creaking & groaning getting the clips to unsnap that it felt like the whole thing was going to break in half! Since then, it's been way easier. I've got it out now because I've got another instrument cluster that I'm swapping parts around with.

You must be registered for see images attach

LMC clips are now unavailable. I need 5. Any ideas?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garage Hack

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what this black and white wire went or goes to? It was under the seats but was not connected to anything when I removed the carpet.
You must be registered for see images attach