Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
You done yet? Lmao! Progress is progress, no matter how little. I need to get my ass out and work on the truck. Been fidgeting with the stupid snow blower more than the truck. I did a complete engine swap on that using hand tools.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whew! I finally got caught up on this thread!

I'm not much into this sort of thing (I like things in stock OEM condition, boring though it may be, because I guess I'm more of a purist/restorer than a hotrodder), but I still admire all your work! It's quite impressive some of the things people can do to their cars/trucks!

Keep it up!

c
Thank you sir for rhe compliments, you're very kind! I can understand and appreciate the love of just stock/OEM! I have a 95 that just has a 2/4 drop (U/L CA and shackles and hangera) and a stereo that gets drove 700-1000 miles a week. Love juat getting in, hitting the key, and going!!!! It doesn't matter the 390k miles, cause it still gets Michelin tires, and as many brand new parts as it needs to keep being dependable!!!!

Thanks again for following, the feedback, and the kind words!!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I got a few parts in today that will let me get one step closer.
18.5" Kirkey series 55 and everything to complete my intermediate shaft for my steering. All thats left to make it a true roller is my steering column, which should be here this week or first of next. Juat waiting on Motion Raceworks.

You must be registered for see images attach