Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You done yet? Lmao! Progress is progress, no matter how little. I need to get my ass out and work on the truck. Been fidgeting with the stupid snow blower more than the truck. I did a complete engine swap on that using hand tools.
I know, right!!! I'm dragging my feet! Haha
Sometimes we gotta take care of the smaller projects so we can focus on the big ones!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once drove a 100 miles in one of those seats when my trailer had a blowout. Fun times.
Oh, h-e double hockey stick!!! My lower back started hurting and my left hand went numb just thinking about a 100 mile drive. We drive them anywhere from 3 to 40 miles for No Trailer races. Never triple digits!!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
You are buying the pads for the seat, right or no? I always had Corbeau seats in my track and race vehicles. I'd love to again, but the truck will be a bench seat. maybe the next build.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I got the phone call today from Brian Tooley. Camshaft, springs, shims, and seals got shipped out today. As soon as I receive it, I will pull the motor for the last time. Change the oil pan, final assembly, paint, and red locktite. I'm so excited and flattered!!!

My cage got welded yesterday, so hopefully I will get it lifted back up and welded to the frame this week.