TBI to Multiport EFI...got some ????'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
I just built a 355, already running a supercharger, first problem was not enough fuel for the horsepower the motor puts out, even though I am running 454 TB ported with 454 injectors and a external regulater....so I am going for the Edelbrock Multiport and going to run 44# injectors with it and upgrade the entire fuel deliver system....second problem...tuning through a chip....not happening...so I am going to upgrade the ECU to a EBL Flash....any one running this ECU....how hard is the tuning ...any input will help

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure what year your truck is. but if its a 96+ you should check out the 411 pcm swap. i think you would really benefit from it and its tuning capabilitys.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I think you should do the 411 or switch to an all LS setup. There's a member here who did the 411 swap.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i actually finished, adding a complete 1000hp fuel system upgrade, sorted out a few mechanical problems, had a bad distibutor, and added a IAT sensor to the factory harness, with the EBL Flash from Dynamic EFI...totally user friendly...up and running ...looking to get some steady state dyno time in for the complete tune...soon

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure what year your truck is. but if its a 96+ you should check out the 411 pcm swap. i think you would really benefit from it and its tuning capabilitys.

96+ is not TBI and doesn't use chips, so he's a pre-96, but yes the 411 is a sweet upgrade to any 96+ GMT400...

sounds like a cool setup, I'd like to see some pics of that

BigRedChvy355

Reaction score
How do you like the EBL setup? I was looking into it with my Edelbrock setup but never went through with it because I was limited on injectors.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
are you talking about the tbi or multi-point set-up...the conversion set-up is no longer offered and has been dicontinued but i scored a good one on e-bay for 600....plenty of options on injectors from #19 offered with the kit for stock ...to?? i run #44 for my 600hp set-up...the ebl is soooo cool...after doing some steady state tuning this winter i hope to be track ready in the spring....i am very hopeful

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

here you go....