Sniper Efi Gen1 Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EvenExotix

Reaction score
I do not believe the Xmax is compatible with the sniper. That's one of the few downsides with the sniper.

I had decent success with my USshift controller once I got the TPS issue worked out.

I will be selling mine soon if you are interested. These things are expensive. I'll let mine go for alot less. The only thing I'd get from the company Would be a new vehicle harness. That way you are starting fresh with an unMolested harness.

https://www.usshift.com/usq4.shtml
Just finished talking with the guys at Holley, I would definitely be running threw a lot of head aches with the sniper on my setup. They recommend https://www.holley.com/products/fue...4150/terminator_x_stealth_4150/parts/550-1021
he said it will help prevent the refi issues people have usually with the sniper as well.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea. The ECU is much better on the Terminator than on the Sniper.

Not to mention the ECU can be mounted in the cab. If I have any more sniper issues I'll get a Terminator.

With the Terminator you will still need a way to control your transmission if you have an "E" transmission

EvenExotix

Reaction score
Yea. The ECU is much better on the Terminator than on the Sniper.

Not to mention the ECU can be mounted in the cab. If I have any more sniper issues I'll get a Terminator.

With the Terminator you will still need a way to control your transmission if you have an "E" transmission

yea the controller for it comes in that kit I linked, I've bought it and just awaiting arrival now.he said it was best for me to sell my master kit