Talk me into, or out of, it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Would be cool to find a set of aluminum dodge Alcoas for it
Those are 17's though and I've already got brand new tires. They look a little odd to me as well, like they're styled slightly different. Eh. I'd be happy-ish with some 16" Alcoas but they go against the whole beater path I'm going for (as does how much I've spent fixing this rolling junkpile up so far.)

Richard

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are 17's though and I've already got brand new tires. They look a little odd to me as well, like they're styled slightly different. Eh. I'd be happy-ish with some 16" Alcoas but they go against the whole beater path I'm going for (as does how much I've spent fixing this rolling junkpile up so far.)

Richard
I have a set of 16" Alcoas with brand new 255/85/16 Toyo MTs. Once I'm ready to part out the chassis they'll be available...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
A set of 16in aluminum wheels would look great even with the “beater” look. I dig the truck, I would be proud to have it in my fleet.
It's more the hassle of having anything nice, no matter where you go, someone's always dinging it, scratching it, bumping into it, or trying to steal it. The nicer I make this truck, the more stress will come from driving it anywhere. Trying to avoid that. However, GMT400's have become so popular around Houston/surrounding areas the prices are going up, which means thieves will probably start paying attention to them again.

I have a set of 16" Alcoas with brand new 255/85/16 Toyo MTs. Once I'm ready to part out the chassis they'll be available...
Just lemme know how much you want for those bare wheels on a pallet shipped through Fastenal (I can't imagine any way cheaper other than Greyhound bus) - TXKAT probably the closest branch to me. :)

I don't think those Toyo's will work for Richard :ROFLJest:
Ya think! LOL

Richard