- Dec 9, 2022
- Reaction score
- Longview, WA
I’ve been jumping around and commenting here and there, so I figured I’d make a proper thread and stick to it. I started out to change the lower ball joints, then damaged a LCA trying to get them out. Went through the fiasco of trying to find new LCA for both sides, at this point I have the Astro ones that fit, and trying to finish up replacing the upper ball joints as well. Right now I’m stuck trying to figure out the best place to order a new set of LCA bushing bolts, because I had to cut one on the passenger side to get it out. Apparently the manual says they’re supposed to go in one way only but that ain’t gonna happen. I guess I’ll put thread locker on it and torque it down to spec and hope for the best. Here’s a picture of the upper control arm with new ball joint. Seems like every step of the way has been a slog.
You must be registered for see images attach