Subwoofer box mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok guys i need some ideas i need to keep my subwoofer box from sliding around dont wanna use velcro for insurace reasons the said it has to be bolted to truck ideas welcome thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a set of mounting brackets that came with my kicker box, honestly you could just do a simple easy mount and get some L brackets from lowes and mount like four of them along the back and mount them to the floor, or 2 on each side, 1 on each side 2 on back, however you like.

could paint em black or whatever color to blend in and call it good imo

thats basically what came with mine, they are black l brackets

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/300/10/10731e50-5e45-486c-8bc9-105a197476b5_300.jpg

of course youd have to get longer screws or something when they mount to the floor

if it didnt have to be bolted i would say hold it down like i have mine LOL
You must be registered for see images attach

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well thats the route i was thinking about going but i wanted to turn the L brackets to other way like one of the sides under the box and the bracket faced in instead of out

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well thats the route i was thinking about going but i wanted to turn the L brackets to other way like one of the sides under the box and the bracket faced in instead of out

hmm not sure how thatd work out, your in a tahoe right? if so just run 4 l brackets on the back and have the parts that bolt to the truck itself slide under your back seat in your tahoe then they wont be seen

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like so the two bolts holding the L bracket to the truck will be under the box kinda hard to explain