Suburban rear barn door seals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moondog1

Reaction score
My suburban has a lot of water in the rear cargo floor. I believe it's a combination of problems I'm sorting through. This is a cheyenne work suburban that has the rubber floor mat, but it doesn't help I bought it from the fire department and they drilled holes everywhere for equipment.

So if anyone has a link or part to grab for the rear complete round weather stripping and the top piece I'd really appreciate it. I was debating pulling my awfully water damaged mat out and getting the rear rhino lined or equivalent. Is that stupid?

Love this truck but ready to get it dry!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My suburban has a lot of water in the rear cargo floor. I believe it's a combination of problems I'm sorting through. This is a cheyenne work suburban that has the rubber floor mat, but it doesn't help I bought it from the fire department and they drilled holes everywhere for equipment.

So if anyone has a link or part to grab for the rear complete round weather stripping and the top piece I'd really appreciate it. I was debating pulling my awfully water damaged mat out and getting the rear rhino lined or equivalent. Is that stupid?

Love this truck but ready to get it dry!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

I would do the rubber flooring to keep noise level down. Bedline gonna attract heat and noises. I like a quiet ride