stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Hahaha booom! You got that right only Denali had 2-tone lol esco was one with all the wood doors steering wheel and dash Escalade Denali only window switches and center console bottom but to me looks lil outta place vs Escalades interior. PUTS- never rep about having a Escalade if you ain’t rolling!!! Lmao!
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Mine has lil extra nicey on the doors I did myself lol tweets an supposed to be chrome grills but came out shiny silver lol but add a great pop to the door!! Sprayed fronts with panels on Still just over taped around grills took my time painters tape 4-6 in around for over spray and I have what you see!! Back pop right easy

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I'd really like the Escalade combo, but just not practical for my use.
The OCD-clean thing is bad enough as it is.
Yeah it’s really not bad unless you’re always getting dirty to leave prints everywhere or you live where smog is an issue when the pollution collects onto the leather behind the belts and unless you clean the other parts of the interior often you’d not no til the belts moved are a mechanic that “not saying you don’t but some don’t wash them DB’s before jumping in and testing fixes they’ve done” lol My kids an wife make the most mess!! Lol but hot water with a good towel does most of the cleaning! I just juiced them up for the first time ever “leather condition” in my 11yrs ownership! But I do like my Escalade clean I hate when it rains after I’ve properly cleaned her up! But other than that not really bad as you’d expect.

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Im on that good Cush an alcohol an I’m about to sell these
seats for 2 racks y’all!!!!

Hahaha dudes straight singing it if homie goes though buying them!