stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

these are cool, imo. update and roll.

https://victoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/sooke-vintage-1973-gmc-motorhome-canyon/7195722820.html
Dude, these things are so rad. They truly were very forward thinking and innovative for their day. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say the owner is understating the issues this thing might have. Lol. This thing would be a colossal money pit to the depths that you would never get your money back in order to get it fixed up proper. That being said, if I ever won the lottery, throwing money into that pit would absolutely be something that I would do. Lol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, these things are so rad. They truly were very forward thinking and innovative for their day. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say the owner is understating the issues this thing might have. Lol. This thing would be a colossal money pit to the depths that you would never get your money back in order to get it fixed up proper. That being said, if I ever won the lottery, throwing money into that pit would absolutely be something that I would do. Lol

haha right, not a money maker for sure.
Maybe some rich guy/girl will take one to KinDig-it for a make over. :)