stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While I was a senior in high school, I worked the afternoons at a Lincoln Mercury dealer as a flunky mechanic. After I graduated in 1978, I went to work for an AMC Jeep dealer for a while. The Pacer was a POS. The AMX was bad ass, but the Jeeps from the 1960s through the early 1980 were very good vehicles. We also sold Subaru at the Jeep dealer. They were also very good vehicles. We had a honey bee farmer that would only drive the Jeep gladiator pickup. He said it was the toughest pick up on the market back then. Not to mention the v-8 CJ7. It was a beast, with the AMC 360 CI engine.
You must be registered for see images attach
Forgot about those, cool trucks for sure.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

oh man, it looks good, 1 owner 112kms (70k miles), but $31k?
don't mind paying for good stuff, seems high to me thou, might be worth it even so?
never seen one this nice, (well from the add).

shouldn't post link, the other BC guys might grab it, haha.

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/stuff-that-catches-my-eye.35864/page-371#post-1121008
Damn that looks nice, I'm starting to like the GMC front end more on those than the cat eyes.