STROKERS build thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new pix of the swap...

You must be registered for see images attach

everything cleaned and painted..

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I was looking at this pic for a minute trying to make sense of the exhaust ports trying to figure out what the hell you were running for cylinder heads until I realized it must be a 4.3...haha

I'm sure the new power plant will be a lot more fun!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmao.. its a tired one at that.. now at a grave yard.. she will be missed it was a good motor..she took all I could throw at her..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well here are some picture updates.. i got the truck changed over to a auto trans.. man it was a PINA!!!!!! i would do 10 swaps then have to change the damn brake pedal again... i just need to finsh up a few things, like putting all the stuff on the front of the motor. get the fans installed. go get the exhaust done. i started it but it only runs for a sec then shuts off i need to get it tuned asap!! but still up in the air on who i want to do it.. im not doing a mail order tune, i want to wideband tuned.

sorry for the mess i will have it all done in the next few days.. im taking my time and making it look right and not a hack job..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
300+ views and no comments wow thanks guys lol... this has been one of the hardest builds ive had to do.. wouldnt have been so bad if i wasnt changing over to the auto trans..

seeing im not getting any love.. i will hold the finished pix and video hostage!!! of and the dyno vid when it goes next week blahahaha

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sorry for the non-comments. It's just that I'm in awe. Beyond words. For once!
Just thinking about doing this to mine, then seeing your's, has got my brain working overtime. Thinking too much! Speechless. Can't talk right now. Need some time alone.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the non-comments. It's just that I'm in awe. Beyond words. For once!
Just thinking about doing this to mine, then seeing your's, has got my brain working overtime. Thinking too much! Speechless. Can't talk right now. Need some time alone.

i forgive you lol... man you need to do yours.. i cant wait to get it tuned this week so i can here it.. i busted it off again today an was like a young boy on prom night!! damn VATS is killing me..

on a side note i got the aluminum radiator an E fans in today

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Got a line on one through a friend. Rumour is that there are some hardcore gearheads bringing LQ4's & LQ9's up here, from the States. 1/2 a doz at at time. Complete engine & tranny combo's, wiring harnesses, & all the computer stuff. $2000.00 each. Just a whisper on the grapevine so far, but I'll keep working on tracking these down.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool deal.. if thinks go south on the LS deal man i can spec you out a KILLER vortec i just need to know a cap on what your wanting to spend.. it would be a nasty little motor so gas mileage would go out the window..

oh im working on a list of part numbers on stuff you will need to do the LS swap.. i just need to know if your going with a 6.0 or 5.3

im fixing to pm you the heads i was talking about check them out lol