STROKERS build thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
she dont mind lol it was a rug she got that i hate....!!! i dont like hard wood floors ether im fixing to put carpet in the house... this house was built in the 50's and the floors have been beat up bad to no return.. it will costs me way more money then im willing to spend.. we got this house 3 months ago and i think the people way before us had a kid that set in the floor with a ice pick an made DEEP marks in the floor..

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i got some more parts in today... gota love summit lol... just waiting on the head bolts to come in.. should be hear tomorrow...

You must be registered for see images attach

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i just got my heads back today... the motor is almost done.. so here is a update got the heads on tonight. i ported an polished the TB as you can see. the springs in the heads are pack double valve spring with tool steel retainers. they been cut .30 to get the compression up to 11 to 1.. you can see the work on the exhaust side of the heads. i didnt get a pic of the intake side. the rocker have been upgraded also, there stock but comp cams makes a roller bearing upgrade and if you plan to run a high lift cam with alot of spring pressure you need to upgrade the bearings. i also stepped up to the marine 8.1 injectors 42lb..