Steve, my 1995 K1500 Cowboy Cadillac.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Detail work time. This is where I chose to put the purge solenoid. I used the original tube and shortened it about 2 inches. This bolt location would normally hold the front of the kickdown switch.

You must be registered for see images attach

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Completed and heat shielded heater hose. It tees into the heater connection on the TBI adapter which I chose to use. Throttle blade icing really can happen here. In the future since I've been happy with this arrangement I'm going to get metal tees and some of those heat shrink Gates clamps for compactness.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
On the tuning side, I dug up my old Mastach serial cable from 2004 and had to pop it open to figure out wiring. It uses bare terminals to plug into the ALDL and I couldn't find my documentation.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Testing the PRNDL indicator for the first time, success! Note the empty fuel tank, I had completely drained the tank when I knew I would be down for a long time back in 2015. The battery was also pretty dead.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Final solution for the brake booster question, I used this adapter and ran the pipe right in front of the throttle bracket. I still haven't made a permanent holder for it and I should. I tried zip ties but they tend to just fall off.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I should point out that I am using a 1976 Cadillac upper radiator hose which obviously fits the engine side, but is one size too big for the radiator outlet. I am using a radiator hose adapter to make up the difference. It is just a rubber tube that fits on the outlet and increases the diameter. The other side is a GMT800 hose which fits both and requires no modification at all.