Stereo system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good stereo setup in an 88-94 chevy. Only two speakers work in my truck and the radio gets about two channels lol. So what I was thinking was all new speakers (4x6 maybe kicker or Rockford Fosgate) and a new radio(with antenna). Debating on also getting a little amp and like an 8 in sub for a little bass. Any ideas??

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good stereo setup in an 88-94 chevy. Only two speakers work in my truck and the radio gets about two channels lol. So what I was thinking was all new speakers (4x6 maybe kicker or Rockford Fosgate) and a new radio(with antenna). Debating on also getting a little amp and like an 8 in sub for a little bass. Any ideas??

Check out the speaker write up.

Sent from Robl@nd!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
When I had my 93 I had a pretty good set up:
You must be registered for see images attach

I had replaced all my 4x6 speakers with power bass speakers, and put 6.5 pioneers in my door panels and a 10 pioneer shallow mount sub behind the seat. I ran the door and dash speakers off a 4 channel amp. It sounded great!

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I never even thought of putting door speakers in...what kind of radio did you have? Also did you run the sub to the amp too. Was this expensive?

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Polk 4x6 in the front
Polk 4x6 plate type rear
Kenwood compact powered sub under the seat

Sounds awesome... :smile:

90C1500

Reaction score
How do you get the back speakers out?

I tried before but couldn't figure out what panels to take off it how to get the panels off.

90C1500

Reaction score
It's for a regular cab. I should have made myself clear. Sorry.