Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Got my other set of those DNA parking lights installed just now. I think I like them even better in the Chevy grille, turned out pretty slick! I won't bore everyone with pics of everything lit up again as I run the same bulbs in both trucks.

You must be registered for see images

i like that......i've been thinkin on swapping drills to an older GMC version........but that would look good with me new smooth chrome bumper too.

funny, i never was very concerned with aesthetics....not even on my bikes too much.......things just need to work properly, but i like that.

Last edited:

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Man that's look nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

it does indeed....and it FEELS nice too....for what he charges i think it's a great deal.

sure you can get Stern's kit, he has them for various configurations. then supply your wire...
you can look around and source all the parts and build your own for less money.....and years ago i would have just because....but this is a a deal in my opinion.

....and in my current state of repair, finding gmachinz and having HIM do what he does everyday makes me happy. we now have a source for wiring harnesses.....he has a relatively specific target vehicle, but i believe he'll build anything you want.

$146 shipped. good deal to me.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
had to fix a messed up second plug hole.....a single flame front won't light the charge too well on this setup.....gots to propagate proper combustion. especially when you shoot for 100 RWHP out of an old 83" shovelhead. i got 102!

You must be registered for see images attach