Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Do you know what the difference is between the one you got and the one Mr. Stern sells ? Thanks

from what i've been able to gather he includes high quality connectors, relays and such....you're on your own as to the wire itself.

somewhere in the beginning of this book i posted what i found.....the info is in this video, start at around the 6:40 mark

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

i'm going to post some pictures of what i just got.......

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
i just found this....the ****** light patter from the supposed "direct fit" LED bulbs.....absolute ****

You must be registered for see images attach

click on it....it should open to photobag and play the video.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my other set of those DNA parking lights installed just now. I think I like them even better in the Chevy grille, turned out pretty slick! I won't bore everyone with pics of everything lit up again as I run the same bulbs in both trucks.

You must be registered for see images

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i just found this....the ****** light patter from the supposed "direct fit" LED bulbs.....absolute ****

click on it....it should open to photobag and play the video.

Man that is terrible... I thought that glare line on the far right was actually painted onto the parking lot at first glance.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
here's what was in the box...

the extra harness to be able to disable the hi4 modification.....and he provided some good instructions, nice touch

the whole shebang...includin female connectors to block off the unused stock connectors.