Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
was trying from my computer but the pic file is too big.......i'm a technoass. oh man.....how the *** am i gonna learn how to do this **** all over again?

how's you deej?

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
eh.... okay.
been upgraded to v.1.23. now 'safety'. of all people... i give the monthly 'safety talk' for the peeps. starts tomorrow, CST. don't know about a raise yet.... found out $13.00 an hour is 'good pay' for starters down here. little do they know i made that after 2 weeks after i sold the bosses truck to someone i found in Ohio. oh ye of little faith.
it's not bad.... after buttin heads w/ the manager and peckin a spot for me... i can't complain.
have a weeks paid, using it early this month, in FL Destin, i was asked "are you takin the whole week?" my answer "**** yeah", with a response "okay". i can't complain.
this summer i will take off Tues to save on neighbors and daycare. life is good....... except the incompetent 'mechanic' from work who put in my trans and ****** it up which cost me 2,279.00.
but now i have an automatic trans, that shifts on it's own, that I can change the shift points and TCC lock up....... after some blood lettin .....
other than that.... i can't complain. the wife and i are still talkin....
You?

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
funny thing.....i filled up the Ford my last day at Harley, on the 19th......everyday i kept laughing that i didn't need gas, filled up this morning.......sure beats the *** outta every other day man........

glad you and the wife are still talkin......my second ex is yellin at me because my current "ex" is trying to adopt out my dog that we rescued....long story, but i can't take my dog right now.....i visit her every month...me and the second ex rescued 3 and she's pissed. i told her to yell at my wife, not me.. they are "social media friends".........so now i'm "talking" to both of em.....yay ****** me....LMAO........i'm looking to get a place out in the country with some land.......i have till August before my ol' lady gives up Maddie......i hope it works out.

the job is great....i'm on an overnight as i type......i love this and i finally feel like i'm doing something right for me.......i can't keep what i got unless i give it away.

another bonus is i can eat here anytime i want and i can do my laundry, which i'm doing right now.......helps out for sure.

got to do a flywheel in my truck, along with most of the front end......last time i had her running she ran great though. many irons in the fire. got it on simmer now, i'll take that for a bit.

Bret Johnson

Reaction score
@ Bret Johnson

If you live in the rust belt and drive your truck regularly, you may want to swap to a set of Spyder's Glass lens headlights, not the astic ones. Mine are turning yellow and the reflector lens is start after a handful of years.

Brother Al I don't live anywhere near the rust belt. They don't even use salt down here for ice when we get it once a year they put down sand which does nothing. HAHA. I will get the glasses ones just because of the TX sun beating down on them will yellow them faster than anything else. And that will just leave me with 2 vehicles that have plastic headlights. The other the 64' and 79' still have good ol' glass lamps.

Bret

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally re-found this thread, I've been away for quite a while, glad to read that you hopefully found a decent job Bill, hope it works out for you. I'm still using the Spyder glass headlight lens, still using the 4 high mod and loving that and I'm liking that LED light bar I have up there, but I have it on a separate toggle switch that is independent from the rest of the lights. I don't get a chance to use all that light up front because of on coming traffic but when I do, I CAN SEE which is nice. This picture is about a year old but it still looks like this, with maybe a little more rust but hey this is Michigan where the roads are white, even if they are asphalt in winter.

You must be registered for see images attach