SPINDLES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would wait till you bag your truck and see if you really have a problem before you spend the cash on new spindels

You are correct. But just looking at the wheel/tire and fender any lower it will hit. Unless I have real issues with the camber I may just be ok.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reason why I said that is because I have belltechs on my truck and before I bagged it the wheels that were on it looked like they would never clear but once it was bagged it worked out fine

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes you will have to trim the rain gutter's on the LCA's with DJM spindle's to run 15's.

fatehatezme

Reaction score
I ordered the Chassis Tech spindles,just fyi....I got pissed after buying from Airbagit.com because I didnt ask about them first. Crap customer service, parts are average quality at best. Did I say horrible customer service? They took 2 weeks to ship after telling me the parts would be on a truck tomorrow over and over. Buyer Beware of course but I still dont have the spindles and I ordered them on 2-8-13. Just sayin. Oh, and Hi I am Dan and this is my first post lol.