Somebody needs to tell me no...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
haha you guys are supposed to be like the devil on my shoulder and tell me yes! These are EXACTLY what I need, gearing, color, everything. And a GREAT deal. It might just mean the SAS is back in session for RiSSa. And the trail rig is put on hold for a while.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I wouldnt quite say they are a steal. Just remeber, if you use a chevy front axle, you need to find another transfer case. They do look like a super nice set though. Chevy 60/14b are fairly easy to find, and relativly cheaper than a ford dana 60.

With that said, i say No for simplicity reasons. If your willing to put the work in, then yes, pick em up. If you do pick em up, stop at Kay Jewlers and get you wifey a bracelet or something.

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Well I already have the tcase to Change the drop. In Alaska, those axles are a steal. You're not going to find a set of stock 1 tons for less than a grand in good condition.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
haha you guys are supposed to be like the devil on my shoulder and tell me yes! These are EXACTLY what I need, gearing, color, everything. And a GREAT deal. It might just mean the SAS is back in session for RiSSa. And the trail rig is put on hold for a while.

Well, I'll play the other side for ya:

You don't NEED them, you WANT them.....:)

If you have the disposable income, then I don't see any real reason why you wouldn't fill that want.

Unless the missus will actually kill ya that is....

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Haha well here is the deal. If I spend this money, it will come from the money I put aside to build/buy a dedicated trail rig. I already got the okay for that, this would end up being cheaper as well.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I am talking to the guys up in the group in AK. I am waiting on a reply from the seller, and may have them go snag em up for me. They already have about half a truck of parts they've picked up already for me lol