Somebody needs to tell me no...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Sits way too damn high. And if its built for the trails up here, its not going to be legal by any means. And with me living in the dorms, I'm not sure if I will have the ability or place to store/work on the truck all the time.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have to ask permission to do this you might think twice about getting married, it's not going to get any better. I promise!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
If you have to ask permission to do this you might think twice about getting married, it's not going to get any better. I promise!

Nah, marriage doesn't work that way.

It's not about asking permission, but respecting and compromising with your mate.

They often see things that you don't because we tend to loose objectivity when we really want something....especially "car guys"!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Nah, marriage doesn't work that way.

It's not about asking permission, but respecting and compromising with your mate.

They often see things that you don't because we tend to loose objectivity when we really want something....especially "car guys"!

Thank you! I couldn't have put it any better myself. We are both busting our ***** right now while we are young and apart so that when we do get married we will have the ability and a good start for our future. I only made 14k last year after taxes, shes still finishing college and we are both 4000 miles apart. We do what we gotta do.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right now you should be doing every last damn thing you want to your truck. This is the last time you will be in charge of your life and your money. I dont care what anyone says. Once your hitched your screwed. Her and the state are in control of your cash, and dumping senseless money into your truck will be a thing of the past. Right before I destroyed my life...i mean, got married, I did as much to my truck as I possibly could (fresh back from deployment and loaded). I went all out. I too was engaged, and got married soon after. Boy was I happy I spent the money then, because once we were married, the house came, and the baby came, and the truck sat unused on the side of my house for the next five years. I would start it a couple times a month just to keep it running. until I got a divorce. Got rid of the *****, and took up the hobby again. My new gf doesnt care what I spend on it as long as I pay the real bills first. Good luck pal.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
haha well I am not getting married til October '14, so I still got a little while. Once she gets out of college, she'll be making 3x or more what I make. Sugar momma, son! haha

I haven't heard back about the axles yet, but when I get back I am going to talk to the guy and see if they are still around. If they are, I may be SASing Ol RiSSA...