Some of you will know me from GMFS and FSC... OBS nut...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been an OBS nut since I first got my 96 K1500 in 2002. I have had 3 OBS. Some of you will probably recognize one if not two of my rides. I think you GMT400 guys are probably more my speed after I trolled around here for a while in the shadows.

GMFS is a terrible place anymore where members are at best unsupportive and at worst downright hostile towards each other. FSC is ok, but I think I am going to like the focus being on the GMT400 here more.

Anyways, my first OBS was a 96 K1500 SCSB motivated by a 5-speed and 4.3L. Frankly, I loved the truck but the power just wasn't there for me.

You must be registered for see images

My second was a 94 K1500 w/5.7 TBI and auto. 6" Procomp, 3" body, 37" Goodyears on 15x12! Alcoas, 4.56s and a few more goodies.

Last and not least is my current OBS. 96 CCLB K3500 7.4L Vortec 4L80E... So much on it.

I look forward to hanging around with OBS brethren here.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The CC is beautiful! And it's black! That's a lotta sheet metal to wax.
I drive a little closer to Mother Earth, but if I was to own a 4X4, it'd be a CCLB. That's a TRUCK! Don't see very many around here, & the ones I've seen are beat, then beat some more.
Welcome.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya I became a bit of a night owl when I worked security so now I just sleep pretty much all day and stay up all night.